Monday, August 17, 2009

scene 2, part 4

Today has been a very eventful day!! I got up and went to campus to get some work done. Got my decal woo hoo. lol. Then I went to get Lacey and Michael to go eat and to my surprise, Jasyon was there!! I haven't seen Jayson in so long!! So then we all went to Newk's where I had forgotten that Hunter had switched to so that was kinda funny. Then we went over to Michael and Michael's. We met their new roommate Andrew. He's cool. Lacey and Michael went home and me n Charlotte n Michael n Andrew went to the park, but didn't stay long. It kinda lost its funness. Then we ate over here at my apartment. Then we got back and Wesley was there!! lol I got to see so many people I haven't seen in so long!

I'm looking forward to band tomorrow. But at the same time not so much. There are so many freshman from my old high school this year! Go away! Gah! lol.

I'm sorry this is so short. I only have a few mins to get it posted. It is 11:56. So HA! It is technically Monday's post.

Love Always, Kellbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment