Saturday, August 15, 2009

Scene 2, part 2

I guess you're wondering why I started scene two huh? I moved into my apartment today! It's kind of like a new chapter in my life. Therefore, scene 2. Today was alright. I was so excited about moving in but my parents kept fighting and everyone was driving me crazy! They were really ruining my excitement. But in the end, it all worked out well and I am happy with how it has turned out. Tomorrow I'm buying food and a bike.

I got to hang out with Lacey and Michael H. last night at their house. It was fun playing around with them as they unpacked and cleaned. It was also fun watching Michael trying to kill a roach... lol Then I got to threaten him with a hammer! woo hoo!! lol. I'm so excited for everyone to get here! I miss everyone so much! I just can't wait to be around my friends again.

On a funny note, my dad informed me today that if he were a young guy looking at girl like me to date and he saw how much I hang out with Michael W. then he would never date me because he'd be afraid. I responded with, Michael? He's like my brother. Ew. LOL.

Then we had this whole in the wall in the apartment. It turns out they forgot to put the vent in. So I went up there and told them and they sent this Super Hot guy to come put the vent in. He asked for a ride around so I said yes and my sister climbed in the back seat. He proceeded to take his shirt off lol!!!!! Then he went to find the vents and was walking around outside looking and my sister said oh he likes you. I'm like uh no. no he doesn't. It was funny. Then I said well I could never date him anyway. He's tall yeah, but he's skinnier than me. That'd just make me feel bad about myself. lol

I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life. I'm ready to see what's in store for me this year. I wonder what God's plans are for me. I'll just have to wait and see huh?

I love you all very much! I hope you have a great day! Love Always, Kellbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment