Wednesday, September 16, 2009

scene 6, part 2

My life is way way too stressful. I almost missed my major's biology test today...which would be very very bad. Thank God they let me make that one up. I fell down a flight of stairs Monday and I am in severe pain from it. I probably failed a calculus test today. Ok..not probably..I'm sure I did. If I got 7 correct I'll be in shock. I'm tired of two certain people. They're driving me insane. I don't give a crap about those friendships right now. What is stopping me from going off on them? I'm too nice. Yeah. That's why. How sad. I'd love to just go off but I don't want to hurt their feelings. So I let them hurt my feelings instead. Um no more. Not cool. It's over. I have had a terrible day. Well Kevin and I went out and had a lot of fun. That was very enjoyable but I'm glad I was able to get in early bc it gave me a chance to decompress and do laundry. My life is a mess. I need to de-stress. No matter what it takes...I've got to.

No comments:

Post a Comment