Monday, September 14, 2009

scene 6, part 1

I decided to take a while off from writing this. I wanted to see how I felt after not writing what was going on. I believe I'm going insane. My life has been a whirlwind the past few weeks. So much has happened that I can't even see straight anymore. For a while I felt as though everything was laid out in front of me. I had my map and there was a trail at my feet leading me to what I knew was at the end. Over the past few weeks, the trail has disappeared and my map has blown away in the wind. I am running through the jungle, fighting off tigers and bears, and trying my hardest to make it to my destination. The one thing I know is that I have to do the only thing I had never even been able to imagine. All at once the impossible is the only road I can follow and I was screaming and fighting against it for so long, but now, I realize I have to go through with it.

At Wit's End by Hans Zimmer from the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End soundtrack is my life right now. In the past two weeks I have lived out this song. Listen to it.

Embarking upon a journey is always tough and requires much strength, emotionally and physically. I pray that God gives me the strength to do what I must.

Love Always, Kellbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment