Friday, September 4, 2009

scene 5, part 3

Last night I went to Daniel and Ray Ray's party. It was a lot of fun! This guy named Derrick kept flirting with me calling me his heart! It was so funny! Then after Lacey left Ray Ray asked me to stay with him and watch True Blood so I did. It was so good! We had a blast! I got home at 2 and then stayed up till 3! I was so tired all day today! I went to my classes and kept getting consumed by thought. I couldn't stop day dreaming!! I would end up tuning out the professors because I was so into whatever I was dreaming or thinking about. I have no idea what philosophy was about today...I remember he said God a lot. lol

I really don't have too much to say today because I am so tired. All I want to do is sleep. Sleep sounds so delightfully good right now. I think I may take a shower and then depart for dream land where dreaming won't make me fail out of school.

I love you! Love Always, Kellbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment